Zhifeng HUANG (Prof.)
- 2003-2007 Ph. D. Arizona State University, US
- 2000-2003 M. Sc. Xiamen University, China
- 1996-2000 B. Sc. Xiamen University, China
- Since 2022 Associate Professor, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 2021-2022 Director, MSc in Green Technology (Energy), Department of Physics, Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
- 2019-2021 Associate Director (Nanomaterials), Hong Kong Baptist University
- 2019-2022 Research Fellow, HKBU Institute of Research and Continuing Education (IRACE), Shenzhen, China
- 2015-2022 Associate Professor, Department of Physics. Hong Kong Baptist University
- 2012-2016 Associate Research Fellow, Hong Kong Baptist University, IRACE
- 2009-2015 Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Hong Kong Baptist University
- 2008-2009 Postdoctoral Fellow Engineering, University of Alberta. (supervisor: Prof. Michael J. Brett),
- 2022 Faculty Performance Award in Scholarly Work (Researcher Supervision), HKBU
- 2021 Vebleo Fellow
- 2021 IAAM (International Association of Advanced Materials) Scientist Medal
- 2020 Member of The Hong Kong Young Academy of Sciences (01/1/2020)
- 2019 TechConnect Innovation Award 2019: Self-assembly of Neural Stem Cells by Biocompatible Sculptured Extracellular Nanomatrices (TechConnet World Innovatio Conference & Expo, 17-19/6/2019, Boston, MA, US);
- 2018 Gold Medal with Congratulations of Jury (The 46th International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva, 11-13/4/2018): Medical Devices for Stem Cell Therapy (with Prof. Ken Yung, Department of Biology, HKBU);
- 2018 Outstanding Research Achievement (The 2018 Symposium for the Promotion of Applied Research Collaboration in Asia (SPARCA 2018), Asia Pacific Society for Materials Research (APSMR), Okinawa, Japan, 11/2/2018);
- 2017 Outstanding Achievement and Contribution to APSMR 2017 Annual Meeting Invited Presentation (APSMR, Japan, 29/7/2017);
- 2016 Prof. Rudolph A. Marcus Award 2016 (Publishing Division of Cognizure and LOGNOR)
- 2015 Incentive award for outstanding research achievement (Faculty of Science, HKBU, 2015);
- 2012 and 2014 National-level Technology Project Award for Advanced Individual 2012 and 2014 (Shenzhen Virtual University Park, Science and Technology Innovation Commission of Shenzhen Municipality, Shenzhen, China).
- Member of The Hong Kong Young Academy of Sciences (YASHK, since 2020);
- Vice president, Hong Kong Materials Research Society (since 2019);
- Guest editor: Special Issue of Info(NANO)Mat (Wiley, 2019);
- Review Editor on the Editorial Board of Supramolecular Chemistry, part of the journal Frontiers in Chemistry (12/2/2019 to present);
- Associate Editor: Science Advances Today (Cognizure, Apr. 2016 to present);
- Associate Editor: Science Letters Journal (Cognizure, Jul. 2014 to present).
- Asia Pacific Society for Materials Research (2014 to present).
For more detailed information, please visit his webpage.